Monday, October 17, 2011

Writing myself out of this block

I'm 36 years old and have the goal to publish something by the time I am 43--don't ask; that number comes to mind.
I have faced writer's block several times in my life and this time I can identify that I am just stressed out from daily living--working full time, parenting a 6 1/2 year old (David is a huge help with this we really are 50/50 in our parenting team), keeping up a household so it doesn't look like a FEMA site.
Ready for this glacier to melt so I can find the treasure; of coure I don't want to drown and get sucked in the undertoe of should of, would of , could of.
Blogs are a great way to express ideas and peer into the world of anyone around the world. I had a blog at wordpress for two years and the page went kaput. Luckily I was able to retrieve most of what I wrote and sent copies to two different email addresses. I would have died if I lost that two years of writing.
So, here I am. Writing myself out of a block. Shedding my insecurities. If anyone has any suggestions of how they write themselves out of the block, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment